Mabu Baby Eco-Diapers are designed for easy wash,
quick dry care.
• We recommend using cold or warm wash (maximum 104°F)
• Wash your Mabu Baby washable diaper pads before using to make them immediately soft and absorbent.
• Close the soft touch hook & loop fasteners over the laundry tabs to prevent them from catching on other clothes.
• Line dry, or tumble-dry on low setting.
• Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this may degrade the waterproofing qualities.
• The diaper materials do not need ironing, all wrinkles are released when material is fully dry.