Stop buying hundreds of disposables a month
Now a great option to pricey cloth diapers. You save up to $50 a month by buying Mabu Baby washables versus continually buying brand name disposable diapers over a 30 month period.
See the cost saving chart below
Designed to save you money
• Use again and again, cut down on trips to the store for disposables.
• Buy extra washable diaper pads to stretch times between laundries.
• As baby grows, use your smaller washable diaper pads as booster pads.
• Use the washable diapers for next babies
Cost saving comparison
Mabu Baby Eco-Diaper System
(1) Based on the following assumptions: Usage over a 30 month period and a total of 8460 diaper changes
(2) Average quantity purchase of Mabu Baby Eco-Diaper System: 20 Starter Kits and 24 washable pads for a total cost of approximately $680.
(3) The average disposable diaper cost was calculated to be $0.27 based on the cost of a variety of diaper sizes and brands from Diapers.com
Calculation for total disposable diapers cost is: 8460 (diaper changes) X $0.27 (average cost) = Total Cost of $2285.00